Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
7152018

That tenderness is in the groin area left side, not left

That tenderness is in the groin area left side, not left side of my body
Based on that, thoughts?
By the way do you know of Edward Hook MD down there? Reputation?
Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

I am DR. BORA. I have been following your question.

Nurse Milli is offline. I have been following your question. May I help you?

The tenderness on the left side of the groin could be due to enlarged lymph nodes. Try to palpate the area and feel for any lumps.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can you forward to nurse milli
Thx
Hi there
No, I don't know Dr Edward Hook. Where is he located?
Left groin pain .... can you feel explain a little further? Does it feel like a strained muscle or can you feel a swollen lymph node in the groin? (for example, is a sore area in the groin or is the whole groin sore like you have a pulled muscle?) Can you see any weak places like a hernia?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
He is in Alabama. Supposedly expert on infectious diseases.
Feels more like swollen gland than muscle.
Perhaps in my head
The lymph nodes are there to filter out infection and other bad stuff....if the spot on your buttock is bacterial, that may be why it is swollen or tender (if it is). Once an area heals, the lymph node will typically go back to normal. But also, by being so nervous about everything, it could be in your head...that would not be that uncommon. Is the area any better today?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Kind of same
Wierd looks like really small healing abrasion
Obviously not but kinda looks like that
Had another panic attach this morning
Hey, at least it's healing! That's great news! I was thinking that by now it should be looking better! Do you get your results back today?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hope so
I'm a wreck
Can you go ahead and give them a call?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I just have to wait doctor sais
Most offices won't mind if you call and see if the results are in. If you are high anxiety and tell them you are very anxious for the results, instead of waiting until the end of the day and putting your with the other 30 they have to call on, they may can give you the results earlier if they know you are anxiously awaiting. -just a thought.
Are you going to be able to put this behind you if the results are in your favor?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'll think about it if I call. I asked them on Wednesday and they said no.
Regarding second question. Yes, over time.
I've never ever talked to a counselor but that is first thing want to do.
You know, I think that is a good idea. With the fact that you have fell into this massage situation more than once, I think some counseling for you and you alone would be great. You said you wanted to be stronger and if you want to overcome this so you don't fall back into the same behavior, it sounds like what you need to do. You seem like you really don't want to do it (after the fact) but something draws you in. They will get to the bottom of it and help you with those issues. So yes, I agree that the counselor will be the way to go.
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience: 20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.