Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Happy new year. had some problems with my account again so i

hello doctor , happy new...
hello doctor , happy new year. had some problems with my account again so i couldnt write to u.well the vacation in my was horrible, i didnt get alone with my mom, she puts alot of pressure on me, very controlling and every time i didnt feel good she called me names .also the last couple of day i have been feeling very winwed today is better but still
1/2/2013
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
How was the vacation horrible?

my husband had horrible fight with his mom . i had fights with mom because she controls what i wear what the kids wear how we look etc its everything plus no understanding how i feel

Is it always like that?

this time its much worse. my mother in law never loved but it was ok for some time . this time she saya she wants us divorced and she is entitled to money . which she gets fromus every month . my mom becomes more difficult

I see. So none of your holiday time was good at all?

no remember i told u once we went to see our friends , went to see christmas show

Oh--OK. So how are you today?

today a little better. but i for the last couple of days feel winded . dont know why, feel ocasional palps. maybe i notice it more then some people

I do think you sometimes over rate your symptoms. I don't think, for example, most times you really are short of breath but you think you are.

well u explained sob is when people r wheezing, and blue no i dont have that what i do feel is that i need to take a deep breath and when i do its shallow

We all take a deep breath from time to time, but shortness of breath really isn't taking or not being able to take a deep breath.

so why i feel like i am like this all the time

Because you focus too much on your breathing and keep telling yourself you're winded or short of breath when you really aren't

sorry got busy.what can u tell me about safflower oil . heard alot of good things about it

First what have you heard about it?

that it lowers bad cholesterol and help put good one up

It's also touted to help lose body fat and help with prediabetes. Problem is, the studies were small and only involved post menopausal women with type II diabetes. It's worth a try, but so far there isn't any really good evidence it does much for you

ok tell how should i try it . i wanted it foir me to lower cholsterol and my husband to getb his hdl higher.

Two teaspoons daily is the recommended dosage

raw or cooked i read its good for u when u cook on it. also is it safe for kids?and also stupid question number 100 lol. today i ate 4 moch weight watchers ice cream bars will something bad happens. and one more i really like cashews r they good for me, i eat them every day

Either way and it's safe for kids. Cashews are excellent. Nothing bad will happen from eating 4 WW ice cream bars

hello dr chip. have a couple od preoblems. well firt the woman that i call my friend again threw me out of her live blocked me from chatting with her. because we started talking and i said my family is going snow tubing she said why didn u tell us i said because u told us u cant afford to so my husband sad not to bug u. but a day before she told me they buying new furniture and they wanted my husband put it together i said usually when people buy furniture they hire pple to put it togethre my husbands leg is not good . i SAizd every time we go somewhere and call u u wine and say u cant but now u go and never call us. so she said dont call dont contact me .

One question--what's your definition of friend?

i think its a person who is interested in my life as much as i am in his or hers.who is concerned who is genuine.

Fair enough. So why do you call her friend?

i dont know . i dont know what to call her. it pieces me off that she does it all the time , then she again calls and says i am like her sister i fall for it again, till she needs something and i cant do it, or dissagree she blocks all the contact again. i dont eventeel my husband about it

Well, she certainly isn't what I'd call a friend and it would be best just to ignore her and not have any communication with her

so when she reapears ina week or so what do i say , how do i react. i will be honest it bothers me alot.also another thing i want to ask u again about the oil can u drink it for a long periods of time. we started today me and my husband.. and also what can u say about red palm oil. if u want u can give me an answer

Red palm oil really has had no definitive studies to see if it really is helpful. Safflower oil is safe to take for long periods of time. As for your so called friend, I suggest you just tell her that with the way she treats you you'd rather just have no more communication with her.
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)