Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I'm suffering from premature ejaculation, despite my good

health condition being an athlete...
I'm suffering from premature ejaculation, despite my good health condition being an athlete, sleeping and eating well, however I do suffer from anxiety and didn't seek any medical help,
12/29/2012
Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Dear customer,
I am Dr.Charles and I’m happy to help with your question today .I need the following information from you,so that I can provide you the complete & best answer:
Since how long are you having symptoms of premature ejaculation?
Are you taking any medication for your anxiety?
Does this happen every time you had sex?
I am online and is waiting for your reply.
Kind Regards-
Dr. Charles

Since I was 20 yrs old,

No I'm not taking any medication for anxiety,

Yes Its does, the sexual intercourse last less than 1.5 mins

waiting for your feedback,

Best Regards

Ali

Dear Ali,

Thanks for the valuable info you had given.I've taken a close look at your question & the reply and come up with the following answer:

The most common causative factors of premature ejaculation
are:Psychological factors like temporary depression, stress,anxiety,erectile
dysfunction.Other factors are:suboptimal amounts of testosterone in the
body,too much alcohol consumption,male andropause,some medical conditions like
cardiovascular disease,diabetes,certain medications like anti
depressants,changes in hormone levels.Psychological factors are the most common
one.I advice you to consult your psychiatrist

You need following-

-The squeeze technique

-Sexual therapy

-Prescription anti depressant medications

-Psychotherapy

Your anxiety seems to be the most probable cause of this.

Exact diagnosis can only be made after physical & clinical
examination.So I advice you to make an appointment with your doctor for the
tests & examination to confirm the exact cause & then treatment will be
done accordingly.

Hope this helped

Your satisfaction is my prime goal and I'm happy
to answer any follow-up questions you may have.Please feel free to ask if you
have any other question.

Thank you for using just answer website.

Kind Regards-

Dr Charles

Thanks Dr. Charles can anybody get cured from Premature Ejaculation, and how can I determine if I'm cured or not,

Kind Regards

ali

Dear Ali
I am happy to answer your follow up question.
As I said above that most likely your premature ejaculation is because of psychological causes.It includes:stress, anxiety, depression, guilt, Low self-esteem, nerves – especially about performing, relationship problems - especially if you’re no longer keen on your partner.
Certain feelings can interfere with normal sexual function, including feeling nervous about or self-conscious about sex; feeling stressed either at home or at work.
Anti depressant & anti anxiety pills will be prescribed accordingly & it will provide you dramatic relief.
So I advice you to make an appointment with your doctor for the
tests & examination to confirm the exact cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.
Hope this helped.
My main motive is your satisfaction.If you still have any questions in mind,please feel free to ask.
Kind Regards-
Dr Charles
Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor