Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist
6554558

Hello doctor please I will like to ask a question the last

Hello doctor please I will like to ask a question the last will chat you told me that my fertile day is 17,18,19 20 and so on.but now I will like to say that I had intercourse exactly on the 17th and now am feeling somehow please tell is it likely that am pregnant?
Dear customer,
I am Charles and I’m happy to help with your question today .I need the following information from you,so that I can provide you the complete & best answer:

What is the date of your last menstrual period?
Are you taking any pills?

I am online and is waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards-
Dr. Charles
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my last period date was 5th to 7th of Nov.and am not using any pills.

Dear Rose,
Thanks for the valuable info you had given.I’ve taken a close look at your question & the reply and come up with the following answer:

A woman is most likely to become pregnant if sexual intercourse occurs just before or just after ovulation.So yes,your most fertile days are 17,18,19 20 of november.

As you had intercourse exactly on the 17th,so there can be a great possibility that you can be pregnant.The most reliable time to take a pregnancy test is one week after you have missed a period(expected date of your period).Waiting one week after a missed period will usually give a more accurate answer.So if you have a urine pregnancy test after dec 12,it will give you the accurate report.

Or you can have a blood pregnancy test.Blood tests can pick up hCG earlier in a pregnancy than urine tests can.Blood tests can tell if you are pregnant about 6 to 8 days after you ovulate.To have a blood pregnancy test you need to consult your doctor.

Hope this helped & I had provided you an excellent service.

Your satisfaction is my prime goal and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have.Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Kind Regards-
Dr Charles

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes it does and what date is it my next period which is december?

Dear Rose,
I am happy to answer your follow up question.

Your last period was on 5th to 7th of november.Considering your cycle of 30 days(which is average) your next cycle will be on dec 5th (approximately),so you can have a urine pregnancy test after 7 days from missed period(expected date of your period).This will give you the accurate answer.Waiting one week after a missed period will usually give a more accurate answer.

My main motive is your satisfaction.If you still have any questions in mind,please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards-
Dr Charles

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is it compulsory i have sexual intercourse 17,18,19,20 and so on?and what if its just day 17 i had sexual intercourse and didnt have for the remaining days what will happen will i be pregnant for just that one day try?

Dear Rose,

The chances/probability increases more if you have sexual intercourse on maximum days of ovulation period.Although sometimes a single sexual intercourse is sufficient enough to make you pregnant.But you never know,which one is that day when the sperm will get in contact with egg to form the zygote.

So the botXXXXX XXXXXne is that the probability of getting pregnant increases with number of sexual intercourse done in ovulation period.

Kind Regards-
Dr Charles

Hi Rose

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Have you undergone pregnancy test?

Let me know,
Dr. Charles