How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Charles Your Own Question
Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 7192
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Charles is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to stop anul seepage?

This answer was rated:

How to stop anul seepage?
Dear customer,
I am Dr.Charles and I’m happy to help with your question today .I need the following information from you,so that I can provide you the complete & best answer:
Since how long you have these symptoms?
Have you undergone any tests so far?
Is there any other known medical illness?
I am online and is waiting for your reply.
Kind Regards-
Dr. Charles
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hemroids few years. seepage, once in a while. physical last month good. treat hemroids with ointments perscribed by V.A. I,m asking if there is a treatment, and what is it?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You are running around in circles! Do you have an answer or not? I've already answered you and paid you 2wce. Can I get a straight answer? One that is a real life treatment? I'm sorry if I seem to have no patience, but computer talk isn't my specialty!

Dear Len,
I am sorry for the delay in answer.There was mild technical error.So I have to write the whole answer again.
Thanks for the valuable info you had given.I’ve taken a close look at your question & the reply and come up with the following answer:
The symptoms you have described seems to be due to a condition called fecal incontinence.Its most common causes are:severe diarrhea,stress,damage to the nerves that control the anal muscle, reduction in the elasticity of the rectum,Inflammatory bowel disease.
It is more common in elderly age as the there is reduction in the elasticity of the rectum.History of hemorrhoids or constipation is another common cause.It causes the muscles of the anus and intestines to stretch and weaken.
You need following tests
-Anal manometry,
-Anal electromyography tests for nerve damage
-Stool examination
Underlying cause needs to be treated.If the anal muscles are weak, injections of ‘bulking agents' into the wall of the anus may help.Treatment varies from medications,dietary changes,bowel training to the last option of surgery according to the cause.
Exact diagnosis can only be made after physical & clinical examination.So I advice you to make an appointment with your doctor for these tests & examination to know the exact cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.
Hope this helped & I had provided you an excellent service.
Your satisfaction is my prime goal and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have.Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.
Kind Regards-
Dr. Charles and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you