How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Nomi Your Own Question
Dr. Nomi
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  Medical Doctor,UK
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Nomi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having problem with my girlfriend, I want to know how

This answer was rated:

I am having problem with my girlfriend, I want to know how i can dis-virgin her, She wants me to do it...

Dr. Nomi :


Dr. Nomi and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you
Just do lots of foreplay (touching ,fondling )go slow, make sure she is properly aroused and keep lubricant at hand (use if she is dry).A good technique is to enter slow and pull out go deeper then pull out, this way her muscles are contracting and expanding to allow you to go further it acts like a relaxing technique, some women can handle u pushing in and going all the way with one slow thrust.Keep an eye on her facial expressions.If she cannot bear then stop and do more foreplay.
Good Luck.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks Dr. Naeem...