Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I have a problem with my vigina. i keep getting boils and

Customer Question
hi i have a problem with...
hi
i have a problem with my vigina. i keep getting boils and its getting more worse. i dont know what to do. pls help
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Health
10/2/2012
Health Professional: Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD) replied 5 years ago
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)
Greetings,
When did the symptoms start? How frequently do you get them? How many are they? How do the boils look like? Are they fluid or pus filled? Is there any other symptom? How is urine? Is there any other significant past illness?
Regards.

i dont know how it started, they are too much and after one goes anotherf grows back and it is pus filled. My urine has been normal so far and no significal past illness

Thank you for the input,
The pus filled bumps sound that they are due to infection of bacteria. These are infection like folliculitis or pimples. If the pimples are small , they can clear off by itself like by applying moist warm compress & keeping the area clean. In many cases no treatment is required . You can apply bacitracin or neosporin creams. Sometimes oral antibiotics can be needed. As they are getting worse, I would suggest to those examined by doctor & have a prescription.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask and continue conversation by using REPLY button. This will help me to explain further & satisfy you. PLEASE DO NOT RATE MY ANSWER TILL YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE and rate it as EXCELLENT / GOOD SERVICE when you are satisfied.
Regards.
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Doctor (MD)