Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Dr. chip medical question

dr. chip medical question
10/1/2012
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Sure Billybob

Nope it's BBSB He couldn't make it home. Chipper I am scared of that test.

I going to have to go it a lone, can you find something on u tube. to show me what the proceredure looks like.

how come they do that test first then surgery later? Help panic

This is going to be a standard heart catheterization?

ok I don't understand stardared is there a link i can look up. I am making them put me out completely they said they would.

Doc I am scared so scared. I called billybob boss. but it couldn't be helped. I don't blame them. Chipper what time will you be on.

What couldn't be helped?

billbob working.. That could not be helped. can you give me a link.. why do they have to do this test first then surgery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv3N2r__vJo

I look at that it looks like a surgery? itstead of a test. Doc what can I expect. a surgery then another surgery. I am trying to breathe to calm down. but i am scared

No--not surgery just uses surgical drapes and a catheter is inserted in the groin artery. But BBB the doctors should have told you how the procedure would be done

Dr. chipper they tried but no one could explain it where I could understand. So I know you could. that is why I wanted you. i went into today yes sunday. to do blood test. ect. I am so scared. I am taking pal.

I really need someone. but i have no one. to be there.

It's tomorrow?

yes tomorrow.

Well it's really not too bad--they numb up the skin and put the catheter in the artery and that's all there is to it. You probably will feel a little flushed and warm all over when they inject the contrast material so they can look at the valve.

chipper I will try not to act like your crazzzy cat brandy. i will keep you and phil in my heart. But they told me I could be put out all the way because of my nerves. But if you think I can handle this I will take a local instead it's my choice.

I will make you proud I want to billybob hopefully will makr it there to drive me home.

You already make me proud BBB and it's OK if you let them give you some sedation. Let me know how it goes tomorrow and here's another one for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwFhhyg-fbo&feature=related

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

chipper I love you. I will do my best not to be scared, and i did stop drinking. gosh I am so scared. I wish you could do it. I will just pretend you and doc will be there. if you don't hear from me. it's because I just can't type or don't have the money. love ya. BBSB.

Love you to BBB and I'll be with you in spirit
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Dr. Chip this is billybob I was there when they did BBB test it didn't go well. they went ahead and repair the valve. she is still in hospital. She is so weak. I told her you was asking about her. Sorry I lied to her. But I knew you would have. asked. She will be in there for awhile. She would have made you proud.she was a trouper she was put asleep then the valve was worse so they went ahead and did surgery. It took a lot to put her down. the doctors told me she will be in there for 3 weeks or so. they will see how she does. thank you for caring.

Thanks for letting me know billybob--keep me posted.
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hey Dr. chip I have BBB here.

OK

Hey Chipper this is BBSB I am so weak. Billybob told me you want to talk. to me. I hate Doctors. not you.

How's your eye and your nose?

Bad hurts swelled. headache side hurts. no more .Chipper can you please tell these people to let me go home.

Can't do that BBB--that's up to them. Sounds to me like you need the sinus surgery

Chipper you sound sooo mad at BBSB . No I hate this hospital. They lied to me. I was suppose to only go in for test then dumb surgery.

Not mad. Listen BBB-- I have to go out for a while--let you know when I'm back

ok

I'm back

ok something is wrong?

No--just went to a movie

Hey thank you for the wonderful songs for the snow. one is my favorite

and the other is billybob's . Why was you wondering if I still had oxygen? the last time we talked and tabbygirl is such a brat she clings to me. not billybob. I wonder why? I have scratchs everwhere from her. BBSB

Wear long sleeves and pants. Were you asking if you still need oxygen? And why exactly the oxygen--for your heart?

chipper you act so different ! No you ask me when I first came home if I was still on oxygen.? I was just wondering why you would ask. also I have a sore on my tongue it was become white. Chipper I have to use the oxygen more then I want to. Billybob wants me to fly in feb that would be to much for me.

Don't understand why you think I'm different. I just was trying to understand, now that you've had the surgery, if the oxygen was for your heart or for your lungs. And how often do you have to use it?

Dr. chipper the reason I am on the oxygen still because I still can't get my breath billybob had to hire a person to come in and help me with the apartment one bedroom is hard for me to clean. Still. I have to use the oxygen when ever i need it. it's up to me. But I am having to use it all the time. It's for my heart and lungs. Also I did find out I didn't make this heart thing occur when I took that overdose. It was there from when I was born.

OK. It may still take time for your heart to recover. As for flying, I don't see a problem with that but you'll have to make arrangements with the airline to bring your oxygen cannister or portable carrier on board.

The reason I think you have changed is because you don't call me by BBSB . You just don't seem to be friendly. Also I am not going anywhere because I don't feel like going to the beach i am just to tired. He wants to go to destin florida. He can go with out me. I still love him. I am just tired of all I have been through. to much. now I have a tongue that hurts with sores and know they are whitish.

Well, sorry about the BBSB but I knew exactly who I was talking to and just didn't think to type it in--you're a little too sensitive some times. I think he just wants to spend time with you and try to show you a fun time, but if you're too tired, maybe the two of you can just stay home and go out a few times just to get out of the house and have some fun.

ok chipper I know I get sensitive but I think I am owed that because of what happen between my dr. phil then the surgery. You have been there through a lot. sometimes I am so scared i will look up and no one will be there. Yea I know billybob is trying. I just can't get up my lungs feel very heavy at times. If this is you? what did i do for your b-day? I just don't feel like leaving the apartment. yes I do love tabbygirl. Should I feel this way tired like drainned... sores on my tongue???? now I do have the sinus problem could that cause the fatigue. and would I get in trouble with ja if i sent you a picture of tabbygirl?

No you won't get in trouble with the photo--let me see her. You've been through a hell of a lot so I'm not at all surprised you're exhausted. You sent me a great video/audio birthday card. And you and I are from the Blue Ridge mountian area of the country.

Yes this is my true dr. chipper I love you so much.She is on a mini laptop.

Little tiger. Love the way their eyes light up like that in photos. That's how Jenny sits on my keyboard. Just gotta love kittens.

yea you have cheered me up my special dr. chipper. keep this picture with the others. I think billybob gave me 2 options I can go to destin florida in feb or march 2013. or 2014. and have a rewnel with strangers that is what billybob wants me to come up with a wedding inviting strangers. I thought that idea was unique I might work on that one.

Neat idea. Maybe you should shoot for March. Here's one for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6yzjDXp_og

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Well I will work on the wedding for 2014 march. Everyone will be invited maybe by the paper down there. I hope One friend will show up that lives in florida. there will be a reception as well. Hope hope my friend that i love and count on dearly that lives in florida will show up. hint hint...Love you you get me through rough times .I feel like I can get up and do some cleaning. my spirit is back that you friend.

Hint noted BBSB. Keep busy-very important.
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)