How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Singh Your Own Question
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 6496
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Singh is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi I have a few bumps on my head that have been there for

This answer was rated:

Hi I have a few bumps on my head that have been there for years. they don't move and are hard. I asked about them at an exam a few years ago and the doctor said they were normal. the one seems to have grown a bit. Should I schedule a visit with my doctor?

Dr. Singh :



Dr. Singh :

If you are experiencing any change in skin lesions/moles etc I do recommend that you visit with your Dermatologist to ensure that it is benign. If warranted your doctor may want to use Liquid Nitrogen to freeze them and prevent any further growth.


Dr. Singh :

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.


Dr. Singh :




this is under the skin almost feels like it's part of my skull


Dr. Singh and other Health Specialists are ready to help you
If they are growing under or over the skin they should be examined just to be sure.