Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

The info changed again from her....here the info she is

giving now....She had her last...
The info changed again from her....here the info she is giving now....She had her last period May 10. On July 16, she was 10 wks 6 days pregnant and her due date is Feb 14. The info i have found is that her pregnancy started on May 11. So, when did she get pregnant or conceive?
9/12/2012
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Dr. Owen :

Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.

Dr. Owen :

okay

Dr. Owen :

She conceived her pregnancy around the 15th of May so she could have gotten pregnant ANY time between May 11 to May 19

Dr. Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT service for helping you

Dr. Owen :

thank you

Customer:

hi.

Dr. Owen :

Please see my answer

Dr. Owen :

thank you for contacting me again

Dr. Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT for helping you

Dr. Owen :

this would be appreciated

Dr. Owen :

thank you

Customer:

i did. I have appreciated ur help and answers.

They say they were together the morn of the 20th....like after midnight.

Dr. Owen :

I can not go by who said what - I can only go by the results you have given me - and the ultrasound is what I am going by

Dr. Owen :

so she got pregnant approximately from may 11 to may 19

Dr. Owen :

Take care

Customer:

k.

Dr. Owen :

Please click on EXCELLENT service

Dr. Owen :

thank you

Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor

Ok.This is about me. I had my last period the 25th of August. And me and the hubby had a slip up September 9. Which was one of the five ovulation days and by my calculations the 9th was either my most fertile day or Monday would be right? Also, I have not been on the pill since December.

Well what I need to know is when your your next period due - that is what is important?

My next one is due around the 25th of September.

Then having sex around the 11th of September with a range of dates of Sept 7 to Sept 15th is your fertile time.
So it is possible you can get pregnant during this time -
But what is your age?

I am 34 and we had sex the morn of the 9th.

Well give your age - and the timing of having sex - there is about a 15 to 20% chance of pregnancy.
I hope this helps
If you have more questions please ask
Please click on EXCELLENT
thank you
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor

Guess what?! New info. She had her period about May 7. They were together sometime in April but they don't remember when. The only time they were together in May was the 19th-20. As of Sept 6, she is 17 weeks 3 days and her new due date is Feb 11. And she had a period in June, but not July. (she went to a new doc last week, bec she didn't like the one she was going to)

From info I have googled with the new info, she would be in her 5th month now, but 17 weeks is a little over 4 months.

As long as you give me EXCELLENT ratings - I will always be happy to answer your questions - .....
Well the due date will NOT change from the the first due date....once a due date is set by the EARLIEST ultrasound - the date will NOT change - because the further along you are in pregnancy, the more inaccurate the due date becomes - so we USE the earliest ultrasound.
So, she is 19 weeks and 1 day today - with her due date of February 5 - that is the best due date that I have from her first ultrasound.
and hence she probably did get pregnant around the 19th-20th of May.

Thank you for your questions
Please click on EXCELLENT
thank you
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor

No,she was 17 weeks 3 days as of Sept 7. How did u get 19 wks and 1 day today? how can the first day of her preg be the first week of May?

And she is saying that the crappy doc she had was saying due date the 14th and this better doc is saying the 11th.

I am using her ultrasound from the 16th of July as that is the MOST accurate ultrasound - we do NOT use the dating from the later ultrasound.
So, hence that would be the correct dating ultrasound and that gives her a due date of Feb 5th - which changed her original due date of Feb 14th because the ultrasound is the more correct date. So her real due date is Feb 5th.
Her DUE date is no kidding Feb 5th
I hope this helps
Please click on EXCELLENT
Thank you
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor

the ultrasound was from July 18 not 16th.does that still give a due date of feb 5? And if so that means she got preg end of April or around 19th of may?

That would make the due date the 7th - and if her due date from her period was calculated as the 11th, then you would then KEEP the 1th of February since the Statistical significant between the 7th and the 11th is 'no difference' since there is 4 days of less of a difference.
But when you told me the date of the ultrasound was the 16th the due was the 5th and there was a greater than 4 day difference - so you would USE the ultrasound date.
So her FINAL due date IS the 11th of February.
Take care
Please click on EXCELLENT for this work I have been doing
Thank you
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor

How did u go from due date the 5th to the 7th back to the 11th? And I figured she got preg end of April. Is that when or is the 19th of May about when?

Because you keep giving me different information -
But in my answer I gave you reasons based on Statistics - when you have an ultrasound of 10 + 6 weeks the dates can up to 4 days different for a due date and when you look at the answer I just gave you I explained very 'clearly' how I cam up with her due date.
The problem is that you keep getting confused because everytime she gets another ultrasound she WILL get a different due date - that is okay - because we do NOT use that due date - we ONLY use the first due date - so do NOT look at any subsequent due dates.
Look at this reasoning again.
Take care
Thank you
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor

and she got pregnant when? yea, on the 18 of july, she was 10-6 and on sept 6 she was 17-3 days.so her due date is 11th or 5th?

Please disregard ANY ultrasounds such as the September 6th ultrasound.
The due date is still Feb 11 - this will NOT change - and you essentially with so much information that changes it can be confusing and you just need to use the very first ultrasound - and not any subsequent ultrasounds and if you said she only had sex around the 19/ 20 of May - that is when she got pregnant.
Thank you for your question.
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor

About me again......I had my period on the 25th of August. We had a slip up on the 9th of September. Which was during my ovulation time. I took the Plan B about 14 hours after our slip up. My period is always the same time each month. On the 19th, I took a home test, like you suggested, it was negative and I had a little bleeding that day until the 22nd of September, this was a week earlier than my period would be. I have been on an emotional roller coaster because of the other situation and just thought it might be off because of that. But, could I be pregnant?

Well Unlikely you are pregnant - and you should do one more pregnancy test today just to confirm and if the test is not positive you are not pregnant.
I hope this helps
Please click on EXCELLENT
thank you

with my daughter, i had my period for 3 months bef i found out i was preg and with my son, i stopped as soon as i got preg

will take a test.

Do a test - I wish you well -
Thank you
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor

Also, I didn't have my week before period starting headaches, bowels, or cramping that I usually have.I dont want to be with the other situation going on.

That was because you took the Plan B most likely - the plan B can and will change your cycle for the next 1 to 2 cycles.
So what you are experiencing is fairly common
I hope this helps
thank you

About me..... I had my period on the 25th of August. We had a slip up on the 9th of September. Which was during my ovulation time. I took the Plan B about 14 hours after our slip up. My period is always the same time each month. On the 19th, I took a home test, like you suggested, it was negative and I had a little bleeding that day until the 22nd of September, this was a week earlier than my period would be. I have been on an emotional roller coaster because of the other situation and just thought it might be off because of that.Then I had a period on October 17th.I was expecting to start on the 14th of this month, but started 2 days ago,the 12th and it is way off from normal. It is watery pink and just a few drops on pad and usually fills a pad and has overflowed one.It also seems to have stopped. The hpts I took up until I started last month came out negative.(with my daughter it took 3 months for the preg to show up and with my son I knew right away.)Could I be pregnant?

Relist: Other.
want answer now
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Hello and thank you for your question.
I have read your entire question, and I think you are most likely not pregnant. You had a period on Oct 17th, that goes against pregnancy. If you are still not sure, a blood test can be ordered by your doctor.
Regards.
Please rate answer, so I may get credit.
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor

I had my period the 3 months along I was with my daughter too.

In that case, a blood test can be done to confirm. You can not have a false negative blood test at 2-3 months of pregnancy, so a blood test will confirm if you are pregnant or not. But generally with these symptoms, I do not think you are pregnant.
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor