On Call MD
On Call MD, MD
Experience:  US Board certified Physician
60998453

I need a precription for ivermectin my family contacted

Customer Question

i need a precription for ivermectin my family contacted parasites from a sick dog. i do not want to order from mexico or canada because i do nnot want to break the law. i need 8 -12mg capsules and 1-6mg capsule. Please can you help us
Category: Health
Expert:  On Call MD replied 5 years ago.
Hello
It is my pleasure to help you today
As much as I want to help you but it is illegal to prescribe medicine for a patient without physically seeing the patient and have the medical chart..It is the law
but i Can try to help you if you give me your zip code i can give you phone number and address for free clinic near you to give you the prescription
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

77584

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

77584 please email info to me

Stephen F. Austin
Communty Health Center
1111 W. Adoue Alvin, TX 77511 (###) ###-####
I Hope you get better soon
Any other questions let me know
if I was able to help you your (EXCELLENT) rating is very important to me so I would get compensated for my time and answer