On Call MD
On Call MD, MD
Experience:  US Board certified Physician
60998453

I used a 2 days ago but I feel sore inside. Kind of feels

I used a dildo 2 days ago but I feel sore inside. Kind of feels like muscle cramp. I'm worried iv damaged myself inside. My lower tummy feels sore all the time. Doesn't hurt more when I wee, the pain isnt awful but im aware of it.Have I hurt myself and if so will it heal so I can have sex in the future please help I'm very worried
Hello
It is my pleasure to help you today
this is most likely due to the friction it is common to have such soreness after rough sexual encounters
especially if there was not enough lubrication this may happen it should resolve on its own,you can try midol or ibuprofen to ease the pain
there should not be any problem having future sex
however if you develop any fever or your abdominal muscles becomes very rigid or have any unexpected vaginal bleeding you should go to the ER for physical exam at once
I Hope you get better soon
Any other questions let me know
if I was able to help you your (EXCELLENT) rating is very important to me so I would get compensated for my time and answer
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your help. I'm still in pain. It has got bit better, but I'm taking pain killers. It's been about 4 days now. Should it have started to get better by now or will it take a long time? I have cerebral palsy and cant go to the doctor without telling my mum and I'm a bit embarrassed to tell her. Also my tummy is making funny noises. It feels lik bubbles popping inside me. It doesn't hurt. Is this a sign of it beginning to heal?
the fact that the pain is starting to go down that is a good sign it means that the inflammation from the friction is resolving give it between 7-10 days and keep on using the anti inflammatory it should help reduce the inflammation as well as the pain
the sounds you are hearing is very unlikely to be related to this it is most likely intestinal movements
I hope you get better soon