Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.
12501846

14 year old female pain in righ chest and under right upper

14 year old female pain in righ chest and under right upper arm. No injury pulse normal. Any idea what this could be.
Welcome to JustAnswer!
We are not allow to provide assistance to underage customer (below 18).
I would be happy to continue this conversation with your parents if they are available.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am the parent

Joseph Walsh

Thanks for joining the conversation.
How long is she having this pain? Any other associated symptoms such as nausea, breathing difficulties, acid reflux, heartburn? Any pain on chest after pressing in that area?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

About 2 hours no nausea, she said it hurts to draw a breath but not in her lungs/throat, no history of breathing difficulties, acid reflux or heartpain. No additional chest pain with pressing same for arm. She said it feels like the pain is inside her arm and chest.

Thank you for the information.
Based on your description, she seem to have right sided chest pain which is associated with breathing, but there is no obvious breathing difficulties or any other symptoms. This is very unlikely to be related with heart or lungs. In my personal opinion, it could be costochondritis or other musculoskeletal pain. Taking rest and OTC pain meds would be beneficial. However, you do not see any improvement or if she develop other symptoms such as severe pain, breathing difficulties, fever, sweating, nausea etc, then you must consider doctor visit.
Please let me know if you have any other question for me.