Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Experience:  Years of experience in patients' management.
12501846

Can you get a girl pregnant from pre ?. I had ejaculated a

Can you get a girl pregnant from pre cum?. I had ejaculated a day before nd had been drinking beer the day of intercourse so I mustve urinated about 6 times. I know the urine would washed away the left over sperm but I'm curious
Welcome to JustAnswer!
Thanks for your question.
It is possible to get pregnant from precum but the chances of becoming pregnant this way is very uncommon. Thus, theoretically the risk is very low but not zero. There are many other factors that may go against the odds of pregnancy. BTW, do you know about her last menstrual day and date of sexual encounter?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm not sure when her last menstral cycle was or her last encounter but I've been doin research and found that about 99.9 percent of forums and answers to the same question have said that the urine would wash away the left over sperm from the last ejacuation. Does this mean I'm in the clear since I had urinated so many times tha day of intercorse and was no were near orgasim or ejaculation after we finished intersorse
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
The first thing you have to understand is that this is not common. Those who conceived this way, it was attributed to the sperms collected in the tract from previous ejaculation. That is why pregnancy from this kind of sexual encounter is very low. Since you had repeated urination, there is a good chance that those sperms might have washed away further decreasing the chance of pregnancy. However, it is always important to remember that these sexual practices are not 100% protective against pregnancy. So, always remember to use condoms which is much safer and protective against pregnancy.
Please let me know if you have any other question.