How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 29167
Experience:  MD
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Mobile, Al and I'm just trying to find a doctor

This answer was rated:

I live in Mobile, Al and I'm just trying to find a doctor that accepts medicaid and can help get my grandson's hearing restored in his ear. We took him to a audiologist which they determined that he has no hearing in his left ear. The doctor that did his surgery no longer accepts medicaid and I just need to be referred to someone who can help me.
mysticdoc :

The views expressed by me are for educational purposes only and do not establish a doctor patient relationship.

mysticdoc :


mysticdoc :

Which doctor you were seeing before?

mysticdoc :

You can try Premier Medical group.

mysticdoc :

This is their one of the locations' address:

mysticdoc : *****br/>Mobile, AL

Tel.(###) ###-####/strong>

mysticdoc :

Please ask them which ENT specialist takes medicaid.

mysticdoc :

Best wishes,

mysticdoc :

I cannot see your reply.

mysticdoc :

Please post again.

Dr Basu and 5 other Health Specialists are ready to help you

Related Health Questions