Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

I have several blood blisters on my scrotum.. tiny sacs filled

I have several blood blisters on my scrotum.. tiny sacs filled with blood, some are red to dark purplish and been there for a month. I get a pinch feeling sometimes on my scrotum, as if a hair is about to grow out in an irritating manner. I had unprotected sex last month with an escort. What causes this and is it serious?

Not likely an STD from your description. These are likely angiokeratomas and are benign, not an infection, and can be treated with cauterization or freezing. Here's a link for you

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1056046-overview

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I had an infected cyst on scrotum, and was given Doxy which I took for 17 days and didn't do anything for the infected cyst, but it went away on its own after I stopped taking the Doxy due to nausea in the second week of taking them. A month later when cyst disappears, I get an infected hair follicle on upper groin above penis. I had it lanced by a medic. Could these lesions be related to the blood blisters. The blood blisters seem be increasing in numbers. Could it be caused by fungal infection or viral infection from unprotected sex?
Again, not likely an STD. I did consider folliculitis--infection of a hair follicle, but with the way these have multiplied, that isn't likely the diagnosis and the angiokeratomas are not related to infected hair follicles. Not fungal or viral either.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
So, if you think this could be MRSA, (the cyst, infected hair follicle and blood blisters), will it always come back?

Could it have been from unprotected sex or shaving pubic area?
Not from sex--not an STD. With a nasal screen and treatment for that if positive and a longer course of antibiotics, it won't likely return, You shouldn't shave your pubic area after this.