How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 64970
Experience:  Practice Director
Type Your Health Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I asked a question. The computer said it timed out. Do I

Resolved Question:

This is Terry. I asked a question. The computer said it timed out. Do I need to submit it again?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
This is the only post
Stay here and use reply
What is your question?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have constant pain in my mid back, shoulders, neck, & jaw. Sitting & lying down makes it worse. I feel best when standing & walking. If I do anything to irritate it I have a terrible headache that lasts for days. I feel nauseous, sensitive to light & sound, & can't do anything. Medications do not help at all. My right hip is more forward than the other & my right shoulder is noticeably lower than the other. I have tried chiropractors, message therapists, acupuncturists, & had x-rays & MRIs done on my neck. Nothing has worked & this problem has gone on for years. I walk 2 miles almost every day. I do have an autonomic disorder that keeps me tense all the time.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
What did the MRi show
Do yo have the report summary you can type in?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I don't see "accept" to click.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
I have not given an answer yet
Do you have the MRI report?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
Do you know what it showed?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Nothing significant that should be followed up.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
That is probably not true.

Here is what you need to do.
You have not had the correct assessment or treatment.
See a physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor.
This is a type of MD
Also called a physiatrist.
You will get a structural assessment.

This sounds like you have disc problems in the neck and upper thoracic spine, or other strain there.
In addition you can have fibromyalgia which is common in this situation as well.

This doc can handle meds but will give you the correct manual therapies..way beyond chiropractic in terms of helping with the spine..and this should help immensely.

You will also most likely get a correct diagnosis.

Use reply if you need to clarify

Please don't forget to complete the answer process so I am credited for work and expertise. Even after we are done come back if you need to. Positive/excellent feedback the best! Future questions? Ask for DrThomas in the question title or see my profile to request me. Save my profile to your browser favorites

DrRussMD and other Health Specialists are ready to help you