A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

CAN I TAKE 6MG OF WARFARIN DAILY AND ALSO TAKE CIALUS TO GET

Customer Question

CAN I TAKE 6MG OF WARFARIN DAILY AND ALSO TAKE CIALUS TO GET AND ERECTION? I HAVE A/FIB
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 5 years ago.
Hello JA customer, I am happy to help you today.

There are no documented significant side effects between cialis and warfarin but you should be careful and notify your doctor / GP before taking cialis.

If you have any further question, please get back to me.

I hope my answer is helpful to you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Are you looking for any more information?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION ABOUT SAFETY & DETAILS AS THIS COULD BE

LIFETHREATENING??

YOU AS A DR, SHOULD KNOW THAT!

NEED MORE DETAILS OF SAFE OR NOT SAFE??

BOB

Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 5 years ago.

Hello, Bob,

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. Here is the full prescribing information for Cialis so you can know everything that you can know what health professionals know about the drug. http://www.drugs.com/pro/cialis.html Use of amiodarone may increase the potency of the Cialis, so your physician may want to start you on a lower dosage of it.

Nitrates (which you don't take) are an absolute contraindication to the use of any of the ED drugs. With Cialis, there is the possibility that there can be complications with heart arrhythmias. That is why only your medical provider should prescribe it for you and monitor its use. Most men with arrhythmias do not have a problem, but there are no guarantees that you won't have one. The same thing would be true if we were talking about an antibiotic. Each person is different and we cannot guarantee that you wouldn't have problems.