DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

Why would my eye that turned in since childhood suddenly

why would my eye that turned in since childhood suddenly turn out
Hello
This is a muscle effect on the eye.
This is not a fixed process and can change over time, with age and adult hood, and even with eye exercises, and with the correct lenses.

See an eye doctor to make sure you are ok, but this can actually be a positive development.

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
its unlikey to be serious then as the optician has referred me to be seen at hospital next week
I think unlikely yes
good luck