How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Susan Ivy Your Own Question
Susan Ivy
Susan Ivy, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4058
Experience:  BSN, MSN, CNS
Type Your Health Question Here...
Susan Ivy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have some question about my memory .I have sex with my

Resolved Question:

HI ,my name is***** and i have some question about my memory .I have sex with my husband after 2weeks my childbirth and i went swimming and i wore high heels ,i did lots activity things that was in 2005 .since then,i started forget things, and i feel dizzy , vomit ,and i feel suffer ,i lose my momery,until now ,i don t now why?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Susan Ivy replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer for your question. I am sorry you have waited for quite awhile.

It sounds like you are saying that you did some of the things that are recommended not to be done after having a child. Doing these things (having sex early, wearing high heels, and swimming) should not cause a problem with memory. Those things are recommended more to prevent infection and strain on your back.

If you had other symptoms such as abdominal pain or vaginal drainage, then this could indicate infection, and a prolonged untreated infection could potentially result in memory problems, along with other problems.

Memory problems can be the result of many things. Depression is one common cause in a person as young as you.

Dizziness and vomiting could be due to an infection.

Do you have a fever?

Any other symptoms that you have not mentioned?

It is important that you go into a doctor's office for evaluation, because you will need to have blood samples drawn and other testing that can not be done over the computer.

Please reply to this post if you have further questions about this.
Susan Ivy and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you