Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
10798432

Can I take macrobid and clindamycin together at the same

Can I take macrobid and clindamycin together at the same time? Without any interaction? I am not allergic to any of them
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 5 years ago.
Taking these two medications together has no interactions. So it is safe to take both.

If you have any further questions, please ask. Otherwise please click accept.
Regards
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I just got over my period 10 days ago an today it looks like I have it again together withpain like bad cramps and no fever 94.5 and I have chills
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 5 years ago.
I need some clarification. Are you having another menstrual period 10 days after the first? If so, is it spotting or clots? Any other symptoms besides the bleeding and cramping? Such as problems urinating? Dizziness, lightheadedness? Where exactly are you feeling the cramps?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My periods are on time every29 days so that can't be my period no burning when urinating pain at lower part of stomach an some pain on leer left side just bleeding no clumps and blood is a deep red
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 5 years ago.
If you are experiencing vaginal bleeding with cramps and you have already had your menstrual cycle this needs to be evaluated. Causes of this could be a pelvic infection, pregnancy, malignancy, etc. You need to go to the ER for this to seen, evaluated, and treated. So please do not delay.

Regards
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am also experiencing like sour boobs pain like the one before period do u think that it is ok to wait until Monday or no?
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 5 years ago.
This could be a sign of pregnancy. With the bleeding and cramping, I do not advise you to wait to be seen until Monday.

Regards
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Do you think if I would take a pregnancy test it would be acurate
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 5 years ago.
A home urine pregnancy test in 98% accurate in detecting pregnancy. However, with the bleeding and cramping, I recommend you see a doctor at this time, rather than take a home pregnancy test.

Regards