How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 31582
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a perscription sent to my local pharmacy for my son.

Customer Question

I need a perscription sent to my local pharmacy for my son. Amoxicillian 250 mg. 30-60 pills
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
Hi--what's wrong with your son?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
He has an ear infection and I am out of insurance until March 1st. Need a perscription called into walgreens. If not, I will have to take him to emergency rooom and pay more than my family can afford.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 5 years ago.
Well, first off, not every ear infection will need antibiotics and it wouldn't be a good idea for any physician to prescribe them without first seeing the patient. I suggest you take him to a walk in clinic or the Health Department or a sliding scale fee clinic tomorrow for this. It is illegal for a US physician to prescribe medications to a patient whom he has never examined.

Related Health Questions