How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CamilleRN Your Own Question
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4183
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
Type Your Health Question Here...
CamilleRN is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

follow-up: Im 38years old...often I feel joint and muscle pain, p

Resolved Question:

Dear Dr. Arun Phophalia,
Please follow up with my 12/21/2011 accepted question.
Original Question URL:
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. There is a cream that works amazingly well. I have witnessed many patients rave about it's effectiveness.. patients with back pain...neck pain.....joint and muscle aches.....carpal tunnell,, tendonitis etc.. it's Called Topricin and is only available at holistic medicine shops, health food stores and the internet. It works by decreasing inflammation, increasing circulation, and encouraging lymphatic drainage. Here is a link to read more about it:

CamilleRN and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you