Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

This is a little Bizzare, but Im wondering if I have some

Customer Question

This is a little Bizzare, but Im wondering if I have some weird genitic abnormailty. I was born in 1969 Im a female, White, at birth I had a congenital hip which was corrected as a baby with the old jam and cast method, I was also born with a left eye ptosis and loose joints that can hyper extend. In 1978 I had my apendix out at 8 due to rupture that was caught just in time, after a decade of toncilitis and ear problems at 17 got tubes and toncilectomy, around the same time had my left knee rebuilt after injury at 12 yr old and 3 previous scope repairs, also a torn hamstring at 10 yr, during my 20s in 1989 had my first child I developed GERD and major joint pain in the knees and hips that would come and go, yet nothing really showed up on xrays but the pain would be so bad it was hard to walk, (was not over weight) at 28 had my second rebuild on left knee, deveoped some gasto issues with GERD and IBS as had a diseased gall bladder removed, then I got an incisional hernia from gall bladder surgery and I have mesh now, then in my 30s I delt with GERD IBS Joint Pain that had moved into my elbows as well, I had my second child in 06, in 2010 I had a bladder lift and novasure for excessive heavy painfull periods sometimes causing animia (life long) 8 mos after that I developed the following: Hypothyroidism w/ Papillary Carcinoma (I know rare to have both) got the thyroid removed they damaged parathyroids now I have hypoparathyroidism, IBS is worse, calcium, D & b 12 always low, getting my 3rd left knee rebuild, and they recently discovered a cholesteatoma in my left ear, in the attic with fluid in the mastoid, my Endo and Colonoscophy today revealed SSBE OTW biopsy taken for pre cancer cells, and diverticulous 4 of them and a bioposy for Micro Colitis, in addition I keep getting episodes of tendonitis in my foot arches, wrist and elbows, Also in the last year I have developed chronic migraine after never having migraines in my life, and Im also in the beginning stages of corpal tunnel in my right hand. In the last 3 years I have show a large amount of micro blood in my urine test strips but never infection, stones, and all ultra sounds and MRI are negative of kidney same with look at the bladder, yet I bleed and get pain in the left kidney area no one knows why, recently protein has began showing up in my urine and Im the lower side of range on the Protine part of my blood work. theres a few other things but we dont have all night, On the up side, my heart and lung function is excellent, my BP runs a little low so if I sit too long I doze off, but other wise usually decent BP. Good cholestoral, triglys, etc, great numbers across the board, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!! am I going to continue to loose organs? Have you ever heard of a realtivily healthy person with so many medical problems? Is it bad luck? Did my mom drink too much when I was in utero? Does God just hate me? What is going on, Im only 42 and I have a life, or IM trying to have a life scheduled around my medical issues. IS there a specialist for walking medical disasters?
Category: Health
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!