How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My story is a sad one..I have not seen my childer since june

Customer Question

hi my name is***** my story is a sad one..I have not seen my childer since june of 2003 Due to a viloent divorce .I got sick duu to mental and fisical abuse by my familyand lost everthing.I was ordered by the courts zero contact with my childern god only knows what lies my childern were told.well this is a short history.I really love and miss my childern. Well the reason I am writting is while in cort with my ex she said my daughter is 11 and over 300!1!! Pounds and I can't do anthing about it due to the court order.And my ex says its my falt.And the courts say I'm dangerious and a bad parent and father. So I am writting for help. Saddly I'm dong with my ex and I can't wait till my childern hit 18 so I can see them again. Can you help me with my daughter jaclyn.But I cannot be involved because my ex will refuse help and this good thing will get ugly. Last known contact is. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  please contact her and save my daughter J aclyns life thankyou . .
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
I am not sure what your heatlh question is here?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I want Dr. Oz to help my daughter to lose weigth before she can't gets sick or dies as I can't due to a cort order I love my kids and I can't tell them.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
Dr. Oz does not answer questions on the Internet
And is not on this site.
I am not sure that he even treats patients at all for obesity...he is a cardiologist.

Does your daughter have any doctor?