Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

I have had a cyst on the shaft of my penis for a while now.

Customer Question

Hello. I have had a cyst on the shaft of my penis for a while now. And recently after masturbation it became irritant and it got full of puss its been a couple days. Then this morning I went in the bathroom to see if it was getting better and it was popped. I sterilized everything and tried to get it out. And it came right out. Now I have a little hole and I don't know if that was ok to take it out myself. I worried. What should I do, is it going to be ok?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 5 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek
This may develop into an ulcer if the proper care is not taken. You may also need antibiotics. I advise you to see a doctor for the proper wound care to prevent complications. You should not have done this by yourself