Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I have a question about pain ive recently been having in my

Customer Question
right arm. it started in...
i have a question about pain ive recently been having in my right arm. it started in my elbow area and hurt when i pressed the bone to the right of my elbow towards the front of my arm. it has now gone up the back of my arm near my tricep. and hurts if i put my arm over my head or bend it a certain way. i cant remember if i injured it all. i really dont think i did. what could this be?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Health
11/24/2011
Health Professional: Dr. Hasan, Doctor replied 6 years ago
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor

HI,

Thanks for your question.

There can be many conditions which can cause this pain without injuries like bursitis, excessive hyperextension of elbow, tennis elbow, arthritis etc.

You should take OTC TAB ALEVE twice daily, it will cover most of the problems being antiinflammatory and pain killer, should massage the elbow with ibuprofen gel, give rest to elbow and apply heat pad.

Hopefully it will get better but if donot then visit your doctor for further assesment.

I hope this helps you.

Please ask for any query

regards

DR Hasan

you dont think.i should worry about a clot or something?

No not at all, this is not consistent with clot at all. This is a muscular or bony pain and nothing else, not a clot.

Donot worry.

I hope this helps you.

Please ask for any query

regards

DR Hasan

Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
thanks doctor. i also had another queation. for thevpast few days ive been having increasing anxiety deapite taking ativan. the .5 mg of ativan imbtaking is not working as well. ive been very dizzy lately like vertigo but have medicine for that that isnt heloing. been having heart palpitations and pain.in the center of my chest. the dizziness however is the worst. it only is relieved by moving. is this just anxiety? i did have an ekg last month and have had an ultrasound of my heart

Do you feel spinning while being dizzy or feel unsteady?

both... but its mainly when im sitting its the worst. But when im in my car for instance im fine

Thanks for your input.

Dealing with dizziness is my speciality and if you feel so like you have mentioned then i reassure you that its nothing else but anxiety.

visit your psychiatrist and he can increase the dose or change the drug for you so that your anxiety comes under control.

i wish that you get well soon.

regards

are u sure?? cause i feel terrible. my doctor game me vertigo medicin but it didnt help

yes i am quite sure.

only options you want to try is that you can visit ENT doctor to get inner ear problems ruled out and brain MRI done but your symptoms are not consistent however.

Regards

ive had a ct scan of my head maybe three months ago.
was that clear?

ok fine then just ENT can be seen for inner ear disorders but i really donot think that that is possible since i am myself ENT and i deal with dizziness.

I hope this helps you.

Please ask for any query

regards

DR Hasan

Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor