How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Anil Your Own Question
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 9388
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Anil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have very small yellow type blisters just under head of

Customer Question

i have very small yellow type blisters just under head of penis and is quite painfull no other symtoms please help
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to and thanks for your question.
Do you have history of unprotected sex with multiple partners?
Since how long have you been suffering from these symptoms?
Any associated penile discharge?
Which medications have been prescribed to you at STD clinic?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
is it herpes if so what treatment is needed and is she sleeping with someone else
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 5 years ago.
Well blisters with pain,soreness on the head of penis can be a sign of STD like ?Genital herpes??Chlamydia.
You should be seen by your doctor or at GUM clinic(Genito-urinary medicine clinic) for complete investigations including STD profile and clinical examination.
Treatment depends upon the test results.
If it is bacterial STD you may require antibiotics like doxycycline etc
If it is viral STD like genital herpes you may require anti viral medication like valtrex etc.
So basically your symptoms suggest the need for further tests to confirm the diagnosis and plan the further management.