How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 64690
Experience:  Practice Director
Type Your Health Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had an incident where my i had bulging disks,c4-c7, i

Customer Question

i have had an incident where my i had bulging disks,c4-c7, i have had 3 epidurals & 3 nerve cuts between the disks. was on a lot of meds when this first happened to treat the pain as well as the PTSD. two years now i am off most of the meds but there are a few that i continue to take vicodan, lorazapram, flexeril, celexa. however i just moved to Texas & getting a dr. to help me is almost impossible plus i have no insurance. i have been off everything for about a month. this past week i have been feeling shocks that run from mt nect to my jaw, teeth to my eyes which cause me to lose focus, my thinking is off, feeling vertigo, but the shocking weird feeling is the worst. could you please help me? ps i also have endometriosis which gives me horrible periods, im a mess. huh i ge embaressed when went in and the dr treated me like im faking,or med seeking and called using vicodan a habit
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
What is your question about this specifically?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what is the wierd shocking sensations i am receiving? and why is it so hard for the new doctor to believe that i have pain? what do i do about it? when i tell a docotr what has been working for me and what i have narrowed it down to why cant they just trust that instead i have to start the pain and procedures all over again, its very frustrating to have so mant different things going on with my body right now i feel like they just ignore them and look at me like i am just med seeking
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
This can be nerve pain from the neck
I would suggest seeing a specialist...physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor. This is an MD and he/she is going to be able to see what is going on with the neck.

The correct therapies should be done.
This is the treatment, and special traction therapies.
Not just medications...and injections and meds might be needed...temporarily.
Unless it is as surgical situation.

See a PM&R doctor.
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.