DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

Does AloeCure really work? There have been FDA warnings for

Does AloeCure really work? There have been FDA warnings for taking prilosec and nexium, etc. causing back fractures and if AloeCure would work, I would like to try it since I have had a back fracture after nexium for several years.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
Hello
There is no scientific evidence at all.
No clinical trials or even small studies that show that this really helps with GERD.
You would have to try it under the guidance of your physician and measure results.
But you can not be sure in advance at all.
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions, details or need clarification, just use reply.......

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.