How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 64984
Experience:  Practice Director
Type Your Health Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I moved and have no doctor in texas. I require hydrocodone

Customer Question

I moved and have no doctor in texas. I require hydrocodone due to the fact i have no anal or vaginal area due to cicatrical pempigoid. I need to get a prescription filled with your pharmacy and shipped to me.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 5 years ago.
This is justanswer question and answer
Not a pharmacy
Not doctors that have seen you can not get a legal prescription that way.
In fact what you are suggesting is against federal law.
You can find a doctor where you are at any walk in clinic, urgent care, ER, private practice or even teaching hospital medical program.

good luck

Let me know if you have further questions

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.