Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

I have muscular pain that I have had for nearly 2 months.

Customer Question

I have muscular pain that I have had for nearly 2 months. It goes from my shoulder, where it started, up my neck, under my shoulder blade and then across my chest. This is all on the left side except when it went to my lower back. It feels like whatever part it is affecting is going to fall off. Monday I had an episode where it did affect the heart, had an abnormal ekg, but when I went to have tests at the hospital, I was told all vitals were great. I am not imagining this and wish it would go away, but will not take pain killers, etc. It is a muscular thing. Do you have any ideas. It came on suddenly and hopefully it will go away as quickly, it just hasn't so far. thanks for you input
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 5 years ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

What tests have you had?

JACUSTOMER-455pbnh6- :

An EKG and blood tests

JACUSTOMER-455pbnh6- :

The ekg in the dr. office was abnormal, but when I went to the hospital after being given a 325 mg aspirin, the tests I was given at the hospital said my vitals were fine

Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 5 years ago.
have you had any x rays?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
At the hospital I was given a chest X Ray. I don't know the results other than they said I was fine and gave me a perscription for some kind of pain med, which I will not take.