Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

What health events could cause hair to thin? There is no

Customer Question
history of this in the...
What health events could cause hair to thin? There is no history of this in the family.
I had 4 different situations requiring either MAC or General Anesthesia withpropofol,fentanyl sinc the first of Feb 2011.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Health
9/1/2011
Health Professional: DrRussMD, Doctor (MD) replied 6 years ago
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
hello
any big stress
surgery this will cause it but then it will recover
anesthesia helps cause this

thyroid...TSH should be about .8....if more you are still relatively hypothyroid

lack of be vitamins

harsh shampoos...use jojoba

good luck

Let me know if you have further questions

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.

DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)