How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Hasan Your Own Question
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 8630
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Hasan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you advise. Over the last couple of years, I have been

Resolved Question:

Hi, can you advise. Over the last couple of years, I have been having health problems which I feared were gastric related. Various scans, endoscopies, blood tests etc reveal all is fine in that area. Lately I have been having severe pressure just behind my breastbone and last night I could barely breath. I was dizzy, had a headache and was very fatigued. The pressure and pain was abot 3-4 inches up from the bottom of my sternum. My shoulders were tense and sore as was my neck. I still have lesser symtptoms. 4 months ago i thought i was having a heart attack and went to ER. Here my traponoin level was 76 but went back down to 3 within 6 hours and i was discharged. A stress test 4 years ago was excellent. Could this all be stress or am i missing something. I also have palpitations with a strong regular heart beat felt
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 6 years ago.


Are you taking any anti anxiety drugs ?

Have you visited psychiatrist so far?


Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No, have done neither of those.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your input.

The symptoms you have described are quite typical for anxiety and specially when the tests are negative then this make them even more likely to be anxiety related.

In my opinion you should relax that there is nothing serious.

you should visit a psychiatrist and start antianxiety drugs if he agree and for sure you will start feeling better.

I hope this helps you.

Please ask for any query

please click accept if i have answered your question


DR Hasan

Dr. Hasan and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you