How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 65297
Experience:  Practice Director
Type Your Health Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My friend is incarcerated at the Naval Brig in Charleston,

Resolved Question:

My friend is incarcerated at the Naval Brig in Charleston, SC. He has a torn ACL , diagnosed by an MRI. It has been torn since March, an MRI showed it in June.
Is there anything that can be done to speed up the medical care?
Thank you,
Deborah Paxton
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
If it is not a full tear then physical therapy will help it heal.
If you can get him a homeopathic remedy called Rhus Tox 200C potency, take one pill under the tongue once a day for three days,,,then that is it....this might help.

The tear needs to be appraised by a doc and PT ordered.

good luck

Let me know if you have further questions

Please Click Accept to give answer credit so I am compensated for time and expertise. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.

DrRussMD and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you