How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Owen Your Own Question
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 55754
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Owen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a sterilisation done in 2003 but would like to have

Customer Question

I have a sterilisation done in 2003 but would like to have it reversed is this possible and what are the success rates?. Can this be done on the NHS?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Owen replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.
Yes it is possible, but it depends if you have an adequate amount of Fallopian tube left.
And, if successfully reattached, then the success rate of pregnancy is about 10 to 20%.
yes, can be done at NHS.
I hope this helps, Please click on ACCEPT, if you have more questions, please ask
Thank you