How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Singh Your Own Question
Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 6496
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Singh is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Trying to find a surgeon in Phoenix, AZ area that performs

Resolved Question:

Trying to find a surgeon in Phoenix, AZ area that performs surgery for STAGE 4 decubitus ulcers. I called a Plastic Surgeon and was told to call a dermatologist. Neither seem to know who performs surgery.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 6 years ago.
Dr. Singh :

Hello, You will need to see a General Surgeon for surgical care of the decubitus ulcer. You may need surgical debridement of the ulcer to help with healing and this is usually done by general surgeons. If this does not work, reconstruction may be needed. Please use the following link to find one in your area:

Dr. Singh :

I hope this helps. Please click "accept" if no further questions.

Dr. Singh and other Health Specialists are ready to help you