How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 65015
Experience:  Practice Director
Type Your Health Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just wondered if there are any answers to these questions,

Resolved Question:

I just wondered if there are any answers to these questions, basically Im obsssed, or rather I like prison although never been there, and always look at womens legs.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
OCD...obsessive compulsive disorder
sex addition
there are all sorts of possibilities
you need evaluation if this is a problem for you
OCD is easily treatable with SSRI medication for example.
The others with behavioral therapies.
Start with a PhD clinical psychologist for assessment.
If a referral is needed for medication they will do this.
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions

Please click accept to give answer credit and compensation. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.

DrRussMD and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you