How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 35456
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im 30 year old man is it possible to develop forydce spots

Resolved Question:

hi im 30 year old man is it possible to develop forydce spots on my foreskin? i had genital warts around 5years ok but thet were 2 lumps cauliflower like and i got them treated iv only had 1 partner since then so i dont think thet are warts. they are small white heads on my foreskin are painless and dont itch but they have developed over the last 8weeks or so thanx.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 6 years ago.

Yes, Fordyce spots are quite common on foreskin. Your description points to them; painless small white spots are in all likelihood to be fordyce.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Dr. Arun
Dr. Arun Phophalia and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you