How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 64942
Experience:  Practice Director
Type Your Health Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

It's a second page)But now i understand that i cannot change

Resolved Question:

It's a second page)But now i understand that i cannot change him or it's difficult to live together.But he disagree with me and trying to continious .I was advicing to him if he go to phycologist for get advice if he was not beleive me. I was really feel alone during these days when i see he and his freind how talking to each other long time beside me using their mother tongue language and my partner was contacted with other one more person for tell about all our problems
It was very bad feeling for me specially when i am out of my country and where i have no freinds.I contacted with my sister when i felt really no good and i just wanted to have person who could help me for better adivce.But he was jump to me imediatelly and shouting to me about if i could say something lier .Maybe i was very sensitive for everything during these days because my father was past away just 2 weeks ago .I understand my family have difficult time to being strong ,because of that i didn't make them worry about me.But his screaming and shouting voice together with my last straw gived wrong idea to my sister maybe.i really feel sorry about that. but I am again very disapointed after his impateince . . Please advice me what i must do in this situation and i am ready to say more clearly as exactly what happened .Is there any possibility to talk further by internet chat or email ?Can you advice me if i was wrong or may i have some problem?when i just want to be alone he never give me chance and repeating words i didn't want hear .I ask to him come back after sometime then he say''no,you are stupid,need to hear me''Then I am get nervious imediately and i started cry then he relax and eating something and seat down.I don't understand what kind of men make cry to woman and feel relax.I really hate men who treat woman like that. Then he suddenly wanted to support me and push to agree.I don't want any help from him then he angrily shout beside me instead of understand me.I hate he is very easy with any problem.
During the argiument i push him away from me but somehow some scruch in his arm or face.Then he showing them to people and said i am crazy.
Sorry for my bad english and maybe i couldn't explain very well like my mother tongue. Looking forward to hear from you.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
you have actually created 2 posts
try do stay on this one
you have reached a health and medical question and answer site.
I have read your situation
but i need to know what your specific question is as it relates to health or medical
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your answer.

I was looking for Phycologist and I wanted to have advice for my situation .How do I reach Phycologist who could help and advice me?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
your first post is in mental health
you just go back there

here is the link

good luck
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Dr,

I think your specialty is closer to my question.

I would like ask to you , is it not normal when get angry very fast when my partner looks to other woman in a public very strangly?

When i have argiument with him then often i doesn't want hear his voice until I come down,but he push me to answer for many his questions which nothing to do with our arguiments.I feel never comfortable at that moments and i often very stress even if i remember the previous samiliar problems.

What would you advice me and how do i learn to come down when there is something wrong or if he is very weak?

Do you have samiliar issues in other cases?(cultural diffirents?)

I had never this extremely stressful time during my life.I just changing very fast in 2 year time since i started this relationship with him.

Do you advice me is it normal or not normal?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
normal and not normal is not as useful to talk about without an assessment as functional and not functional
do you think this relationship is functioning well?
That is the question/
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Fist of all i need to understand what are you calling as functioning ?

Our conversation is enought to each other or?

Our sex life is okey?or

I can say ,for the work we discuss everything together and it's okey.

For sex,we never had any problem or discussion about that.

For a opinion of make a decision i give the ideas he tells his expeirence and we had the final a solution.

For criticism ,he doesn't like to accept even if it was his fault.

For hobby,sometimes i stop him to buy too much buying old things.He has habit of shopping.

So i think all these are how our function of our realtionship.

But i need to have more question from you.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
You have specific complaints and you think things might be abnormal
This is specifically focused on emotions
and how you treat each other
have you found any marriage therapist or family therapist to see together?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

yes okey ,We never had marriage therapist or family therapists together.

But very interesting if you are focused on emotion.

I am very sentitive.

But my partner more emotional than me and he can show you many emotion during 30 minut.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
Then you need to find a family therapist or therapist that does an therapy that integrates emotions and ask for this specifically and look for someone who has a method to teach both of you to learn how to communicate...not just talk therapy but a method you can use together in order to change the pattern, so that there are not so many concerns about the fact that things might be abnormal...and also the hurt feelings.

This can't be sorted out just by fixing yourself, or just trying to fix him, but has to be done together...even if you start until he is willing to come on board.

That would be my advice and is what i do with my patients.
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions

Please click accept to give answer credit and compensation. Come back if needed. Bonuses and positive feedback most helpful. Answers for informational purposes only, not to replace your physician advice or visit.

DrRussMD and 4 other Health Specialists are ready to help you