How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CamilleRN Your Own Question
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4183
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
Type Your Health Question Here...
CamilleRN is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am traveling to israel/Palestine for 3 months. I had

Resolved Question:

I am traveling to israel/Palestine for 3 months. I had hepatitis a and b immunization shots many years ago ago maybe 25-30. Do I need to take them again?;
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.
CamilleRN :

Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. To determine whether or not you would need a booster, a titer is needed. This is a blood test to determine whether or not you have adequate antibodies. Your Primary care Doctor can order this test through your local lab.

Customer: why is this showing a charge when im supposed to ha e 30days free
CamilleRN and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you