Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.
10798432

I have a strange feeling in my anus

I have a strange feeling in my anus
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Singh replied 6 years ago.
Dr. Singh :

Hi, Can you describe your symptoms in more detail? Do you take any medications? Any diarrhea or constipation?

Customer: No diarrhea or constipation it feel like something is in my butt hole I really notice it when sitting or lying down almost like the urge to go no 2
Customer: No pain
Dr. Singh :

Some possible causes for your symptoms are hemorrhoids, prolapse, weakness of muscles in the anal canal etc. You will need an examination including a rectal exam by a doctor to evaluate the cause. In the meantime I would recommend eating a fiber rich diet and taking fiber supplements such as Metamucil.

Dr. Singh :

So please see your doctor for evaluation.

Customer: You don't think it is cancer do you
Dr. Singh :

It is unlikely at your age and with your symptoms for it to be cancer. But be sure to check with your doctor for examination.

Customer: Ok I had it like a month ago took colace for one week and it went away
Dr. Singh :

I see, hemorrhoids or constipation may be the cause here.

Dr. Singh :

let me know if you need more information, please accept if no further questions.