CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
22106326

IT STARTED WITH HOLDING MY PARROT. i NOTICED LITTLE ROUND

iT STARTED WITH HOLDING MY PARROT. i NOTICED LITTLE WHITE ROUND THINGS GOING INTO MY NAILS. iT ACHED UNDER THE NAILS. a COUPLE OF DAYS LATER i NOTICED THAT MY FINGERNAILS WERE INFLAMED. tHE NAIL LOOKED LIKE IT HAD LITTLE BLACK SPECKS IN THE NAIL SO i TRIMMED MY NAILS AND WITHIN THE MONTH i GOT THREE LITTLE HOLES ALONG THE CUTICLE WITH BLACK FLECKS IN THEM. tHEY GGOT HARD AND I PICKED AT THEM AND LITTLE WHITE THINGS CAME OUT OF THE SKIN AND THIS CYCLE KEPT REPEATING AND NOW THERE IS BLOOD SHOWING WHERE THE HOLES WERE AND THE SKIN AROUND IT IS HARD.
You may have contracted some kind of fungal infection. This needs to be seen by a Doctor and treated. You can become seriously infected if left untreated. If you can upload a photo ( by clicking on the paper clip) I would love to see it so I can try to help you further.