How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Owen Your Own Question
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 55754
Experience:  Board Certified Physician and US Medical School Graduate
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Owen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have fluid filled blisters appearing on my hands and

This answer was rated:

Hi there, I have fluid filled blisters appearing on my hands and feet,they are really sore and itchy,what can it be?
Hello, and I am pleased to help, use of my answers are for educational purposes only.

Sounds like dyshidrotic eczema, a blistering eruption of the fingers, as well as the palms and soles. Cause is unknown. It is very common that other family members might have it too. This is not an infection, and you can try hydrocortisone cream to help which is available over the counter and I would still get this evalauted in person by your doctor as you might need a higher potency steroid that might need a prescription.
I hope this helps, if you have more questions, please ask
Please click on ACCEPT, thank you
Dr. Owen and 2 other Health Specialists are ready to help you