How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. RK Your Own Question
Dr.  RK
Dr. RK, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2891
Experience:  M.B.B.S. , over 7 years of experience in the field of Medical practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. RK is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have a little bump on back of neck. Had it cut out once.

Resolved Question:

Have a little bump on back of neck.
Had it cut out once.
Can't remember what it was called.
Due to a blood vessel piling up blood under the skin.
Can you tell me the name of this condition?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. RK replied 6 years ago.
Dear customer,

The dense collection of blood vessels under the skin is known as haemangioma.These are non-cancerous growth.

The collection of blood under skin is also known as haematoma.

You may have the FNAC of the lump done to know the type of swelling.The treatment is according to underlying cause.

Here is the link


Let me know if you have any doubt.

Thank you
Dr. RK and other Health Specialists are ready to help you