Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained
16455829

Should i ask my doctor if my penis size is too small? i have

Customer Question

should i ask my doctor if my penis size is too small? i have always been worried about my erect length and width. i am use to the answer size doesnt matter but still concerned. i have been told by friends to ask my doctor but they snicker then
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Cameron replied 6 years ago.
how big is your penis erect?measure from base and I can tell you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
2.5" from the base and 3/4" wide
this is erect, correct? How about flaccid?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ya erect soft its aout an inch long and 1/2 inch wide
Well, I am going to be brutally honest with you. Average size is about 5.5-6" . So this is unusually small.
That being said, I would ask your doctor for a referral to a urologist who specialises in penile reconstructive surgery. THere are some procedures which you can undergo that will help length the penis (such as cutting the suspensory ligament)

warm regards
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
should i show the doctor it hard and soft or both when i go in
if you can. Some people can get stage fright.
Personally, I would take a picture of both erect and soft. Some people will have very small soft penises and then they become rather large when erect, so it is important to see the erect size.

warm regards
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
how am i suppose to get it erect? or will they?
you can stroke it to get it erect. They will not do it for you. But, take a picture of it erect. I think that will make you most comfortable.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i should be able to stroke it there fine. when i go to the front desk to make an appointment what do i tell them?
would you mind accepting one of my answers before we proceed?
when you make the appointment, tell them what it is for. You can CALL them for the appointment. Just say it is for erectile dysfunction. Urology offices deal with this ALL of the time.