How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 12816
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please answer the above question

Resolved Question:

please answer the above question
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Family Physician replied 6 years ago.
How and when were you exposed to Cesium?

What type of physicians have evaluated you for this problem?

What symptoms are you experiencing?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

was exposed when I was caregiver to someone treated twice with cesium 137 back in 2001

Cancer specialist In Indiana placed me on No-Rad for two years after my exposure

I also did chelation therapy in Clarksville, Indian those 2 years.

Reaction to sunlight by skin spotting along with nausea, and loose stools, I am taking

formula 2, 51, 28, 72 from Years to your health. It is not enough I still have the Cesium floater in my left eye.

Expert:  Family Physician replied 6 years ago.
I don't believe that there is a specific treatment for Cesium exposure (such as chelation), but the specific type of specialists you would want to see would be a nuclear medicine physician rather than an occupational medicine physician or a radiation oncologist.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
don't I need a referral to see these doctors? Especially the radiation oncologist?
Expert:  Family Physician replied 6 years ago.
Your insurance company (and many specialists) do require referrals. Your primary care physician would need to make these referrals.
Family Physician and 4 other Health Specialists are ready to help you