How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 65307
Experience:  Practice Director
Type Your Health Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have always dreams about my ex husband physical abusing me

Customer Question

I have always dreams about my ex husband physical abusing me how to get out of this dreams...And why i always dreamed about this?...
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
Were you abused?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i think so...physically abuse by my ex husband
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
and have you seen any therapist?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No should i go to see one?...
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
you need to see a PhD clinical psychologist as you might have PTSD
post traumatic stress disorder and this can result in nightmares about the events

CBT...cognitive behavioral therapy and a technique called EMDR can both help with this problem.
good luck

Let me know if you have further questions

DrRussMD and other Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
are you giving 2 options: 1 is for me to see a PhD Psychologist or
2 to see a CBT and EMDR?...
How the EMDR works?...
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
R u gonna get back to me for the above Question?...
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
He should see a PhD psychologist
Both techniques can be done by the same person
good luck again

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My father lives at Seychelles...Me and my eldest sister have the same father and we were brought up by our mother in Tuvalu...Our father is a business man and he didn't pay any child support when we were young...i would like to know if there is a way to get some shares from our dad's investment or anything?...
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 6 years ago.
I thing you have the wrong category for this question
You would need to submit a question to legal