How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CamilleRN Your Own Question
CamilleRN, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4183
Experience:  Experience: 20 yrs experience in ER, ICU, Neuro, OR, Chemo,Cardiology, Dermatology and MORE.
Type Your Health Question Here...
CamilleRN is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi! I am 22 years old and although Ive had this problem for

Customer Question

Hi! I am 22 years old and although I've had this problem for a while, it has become increasingly bothersome! I have pretty extreme asymmetrical breasts. One is probably about an AA cup and the other is about a B-C, which pretty much makes it look like I have only one breast. Is there any way to correct this without surgery? I've read some things about acupuncture but I don't want to be 'taken in'. Thanks for your insight.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  CamilleRN replied 6 years ago.

CamilleRN :

Welcome to JustAnswer Health...and thank you for your question. I am a verified Expert and am delighted to help you today. Actually this is way more common than you would think. In most cases, breast augmentation of the smaller breast is the most effective and permanent solution. Exercises serves to enlarge both breasts through increased muscle support, so this does not usually help. I am not aware of acupuncture as an effective treatment for this. A cosmetic breast pad will resolve this issue in clothing... here is a link for your review:

CamilleRN :