911Doctor
911Doctor, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Emergency Physician
19155615

INSIDE MY RECTUM HURTS ALLSO IN THE LOWER PART OF MY BACK I

Customer Question

INSIDE MY RECTUM HURTS ALLSO IN THE LOWER PART OF MY BACK I THOUGHT I HAD A KIDNEY INFECTION BUT GOT TESTED I DONT I ALLSO HURT WERE MY GALLBLADDER IS BUT HAD ULTRASOUND IT WAS FINE WHAT DO YOU THINK GOING ON IM NOW 6 WEEKS PREGNANT AND CANT HAVE TEST
Category: Health
Expert:  911Doctor replied 6 years ago.
911Doctor :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,

911Doctor :

I think it would be foolish for any of us to guess at he cause of your pain except to say that if you have not been evaluated for an ectopic pregnancy you need to be and as soon as possible...

911Doctor :

this is a pregnancy outside the uterus and is extremely dangerous for you....

911Doctor :

if you do not have an ectopic pregnancy then there are so many other possible causes...

911Doctor :

you could have a ruptured disc in your spine in the low back...

911Doctor :

you could have hemorrhoids... they often come with pregnancy....

911Doctor :

you need to see someone very soon about this....

911Doctor :

if you came to the ER you would get a good exam, a pelvic exam, some labs, and a transvaginal ultrasound to make sure the baby is in the uterus....

911Doctor :

you might even get an Xray of your low back.....

911Doctor :

but the point is these symptoms are potentially very significant in a bad way for you and asking about it online may help you plan but can not answer the problem....

Customer:

I HAVE HAD THE VAG ULTRASOUND THERE WAS A SACK IN MY UTERUS I NO YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT IT IS IM JUST WONTING TO NO WHAT DOES IT SOUND LIKE

Customer:

MY DOCTOR KEEPS SAYING IM CONSTIPAITED BUT I DONT THINK THAT WOULD CAUSE PAIN IN MY KIDNEY AREA OR RECTUM OR GALLBLADDER I THOUGHT IT COULD BE GAS BUT I DONT THINK GAS COULD DO THIS

Customer:

IM GOING TO THE RESTROOM PLEASE TEX BACK ILL BE RIGHT BACK

Customer:

im here when u can tex back

911Doctor :

so this is not an ectopic and that's good. contipation can caust pain in the rectum and all over the abdomen.

911Doctor :

is this your first pregnancy?

Customer:

no i have a 22 yearold 21 and 13

911Doctor :

wow... good for you.... have you ever been diagnosed with endometriosis?

911Doctor :

do you have any other medical problems?

Customer:

yes

Customer:

i was having gastro problems when i found out i was pregnant everytime i ate io get the worse gas ever

Customer:

i had a ultrasound of my gallbladder but it was fine and i think you should no i keep running low grade fever and ive been on keflex for 4 days but still having pain in back and fever

911Doctor :

what are they treating with the keflex?